San Jose Conservation Corps Charter
1560 Berger Drive
San Jose, CA 95112
- Compare with other schools in San Jose
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: East Side Union High
- Website: www.sjcccharterschool.org
- Grades: 12-Adult
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||N/A|
|Average Math Score||N/A|
|Percent Tested||0% (0 out of 287 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||86.96%|
|Two or More Races||1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.33%|
ACE Inspire Academy rank: 5 in San Jose
Adult Education Eastside Union rank: none in San Jose
Adult Education Program rank: none in San Jose
Anne Darling Elementary rank: 4 in San Jose
Bachrodt Charter Academy rank: 3 in San Jose
Brooktree Elementary rank: 7 in San Jose
Cherrywood Elementary rank: 6 in San Jose
Downtown College Preparatory Middle rank: 4 in San Jose
Empire Gardens Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Grant Elementary rank: 2 in San Jose
Horace Mann Elementary rank: 3 in San Jose
Independence High rank: 8 in San Jose
KIPP San Jose Collegiate rank: 9 in San Jose
Northwood Elementary rank: 10 in San Jose
Orchard Elementary rank: 6 in San Jose
Pearl Zanker Elementary rank: 9 in Milpitas
Pegasus High rank: 3 in San Jose
Peter Burnett Middle rank: 3 in San Jose
Rocketship Discovery Prep rank: 7 in San Jose
San Jose Community High rank: none in San Jose
San Jose Community Middle rank: none in San Jose
San Jose High rank: 5 in San Jose
San Jose High Academy Plus rank: 1 in San Jose
Santa Clara County Community School rank: 1 in San Jose
Santa Clara County Court rank: 1 in San Jose
Santa Clara County Special Education rank: 2 in San Jose
Sunrise Middle rank: 5 in San Jose
Vinci Park Elementary rank: 8 in San Jose
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results