955 Teal Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Compare with other schools in Santa Clara
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Santa Clara Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||6.86%|
|Two or More Races||5.11%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.29%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 99% (118)
- Conditional admission: 1% (1) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Adrian Wilcox High rank: 9 in Santa Clara
Adult and Community Education rank: none in Sunnyvale
Bowers Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Clara
Braly Elementary rank: 7 in Sunnyvale
Briarwood Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Clara
C. W. Haman Elementary rank: 7 in Santa Clara
Central Park Elementary rank: none in Santa Clara
Chester W. Nimitz Elementary rank: 8 in Sunnyvale
Community Day rank: none in Sunnyvale
Cupertino High rank: 10 in Cupertino
D. J. Sedgwick Elementary rank: 10 in Cupertino
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Clara
Fremont High rank: 7 in Sunnyvale
Homestead High rank: 10 in Cupertino
Juan Cabrillo Middle rank: 7 in Santa Clara
L. P. Collins Elementary rank: 10 in Cupertino
Louis E. Stocklmeir Elementary rank: 10 in Sunnyvale
Magnolia Science Academy Santa Clara rank: none in San Jose
Marian A. Peterson Middle rank: 9 in Sunnyvale
Millikin Elementary rank: 10 in Santa Clara
New Valley Continuation High rank: 2 in Santa Clara
North County Regional Occupational Program rank: none in Sunnyvale
Pomeroy Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Clara
Ponderosa Elementary rank: 8 in Sunnyvale
Sam H. Lawson Middle rank: 10 in Cupertino
Santa Clara Community Day rank: none in Santa Clara
Santa Clara High rank: 9 in Santa Clara
Sutter Elementary rank: 9 in Santa Clara
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results